Monday 2 March 2015

Butter Chicken!!!! ~(^-^)~


Hello! Today i made a dish named Butter Chicken /(^0^)/. I made it with "Roti prata"  It goes well with the the Butter chicken! I do recommend eating the prata with the butter chicken as a sandwich! Its that simple!

Back to making the butter chicken! We were being briefed by our teacher about the instructions of making the butter chicken. After we were briefed, we were ready to cook our dish!

My friend and I planned on what each of us should do. I was going to take the ingredients while she minces the garlic and grates the ginger. After i mixed some of the sauces and spices, we heated up the frying pan, dumped the chicken onto the frying pan for awhile until it was cooked. we let the chicken cool for awhile and then continued to stir fry the chicken but this time, we added the sauces.
 
We cooked it until we thought it was perfect. and was well ready to eat. we added roti prata too to the dish as for extra flavor. Together, it was an amazing dish!!!
 
While it was coking, I noticed that the smell of the butter chicken's aroma of the food were like the smell of delicious curry! When I tasted the chicken, the taste of the chicken burst! in my mouth!
 
The butter chicken looked like a delicious feast for me to eat because of its golden brown sauce on top of the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment